Online Appointments - for routine eye exams only
If you need an urgent or follow up appointment please call the office
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for documentation and pretesting
- Please bring any current eyewear (glasses or contact lens boxes) to your appointment. You may also email or bring a copy of your previous prescriptions with you.
- Update your patient portal (after activation) with your current medical history, medications and allergies
- If you have not already provided your insurance information, please bring any vision and medical insurance cards with you.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please reach out to our office at least 3 days prior to your visit.
- If you need any special services or accommodations, please contact the office directly first